Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6

Today I am thankful for the freedoms we have as Americans. Although I may not agree with a lot of the political agendas shoved in our faces on election years, I am thankful to have the freedom to hear the thoughts of others and to voice mine as well.
I hear people say that these are trying times, and I agree. America is changing. Her people are changing. I think we are very blessed to be a part of this great democracy.
More importantly, I am thankful for the knowledge that our Heavenly Father is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)