Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Conclusions....

It has been a little over a year since my last post.

I was very angry.
I was very hurt.
I was full of unpleasant feelings.

I AM NOT ANY LONGER. I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH MY LIFE.


In the past year I have come to a few conclusions regarding the Foster Care system in my area (and maybe others?).

1 The system as in life, cannot be/feel fair to everyone. It always seems unfair to at least one party involved....
2 The system works for some. We should be grateful in those circumstances.
3 There are great caseworkers and horrible caseworkers and many in between.
4 Caseworkers are people. As such they are imperfect.
5 I am no longer wanting to be a Foster parent, my family has been put through the wringer. We are done.

Here's to a new chapter.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)