Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Conclusions....

It has been a little over a year since my last post.

I was very angry.
I was very hurt.
I was full of unpleasant feelings.

I AM NOT ANY LONGER. I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH MY LIFE.


In the past year I have come to a few conclusions regarding the Foster Care system in my area (and maybe others?).

1 The system as in life, cannot be/feel fair to everyone. It always seems unfair to at least one party involved....
2 The system works for some. We should be grateful in those circumstances.
3 There are great caseworkers and horrible caseworkers and many in between.
4 Caseworkers are people. As such they are imperfect.
5 I am no longer wanting to be a Foster parent, my family has been put through the wringer. We are done.

Here's to a new chapter.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)