Sunday, August 18, 2013

A bit of clarity

KThe past month has been pretty turbulent around here.
Lots of changes, some welcomed, others; not so much. 

As I sit here in my living room, waiting for my hubby to come inside. ( clients seem to pop in at the oddest of times...) I find myself looking to the future.
I am uncertain what comes next. I feel hopeful. I truly feel blessed. 
Tomorrow my boys come back from camping with my parents for the family reunion. I am lucky to have parents nearby, who cherish time with their grand kids. It seems that a good time was had by all this weekend. The kids mingled with distant and not so distant relatives. They behaved like gentleman and screamed a bit like school girls, when trapped in the ladies room with a wild animal. They hiked and explored and best of all, they escaped my saddened behavior. I am glad I had time to process all of the madness before they came home. 

Tomorrow I pick them up. I can't wait for all of the stories. I am excited to have some time with just my boys. It has been a while. 
I'm excited to see what happens next in our lives.


 I believe Heavenly Fathers hand is on us and we will be guided in the right direction.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)