Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

I know this post is a bit late. The sentiment remains the same. I hope all of my friends, family and visitors to my blog, had a wonderful holiday. My family made the best out of our situation. What situation you ask? Well, most of us we sick with a nasty little head cold complete with fever, chills, body aches, and stuffy or runny noses. We are mostly on the mend now. It seems to take a while to heal up a large household, especially when the littlest ones haven't grasped the art of the Kleenex. What? TMI? Maybe. Well Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)