Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

I know this post is a bit late. The sentiment remains the same. I hope all of my friends, family and visitors to my blog, had a wonderful holiday. My family made the best out of our situation. What situation you ask? Well, most of us we sick with a nasty little head cold complete with fever, chills, body aches, and stuffy or runny noses. We are mostly on the mend now. It seems to take a while to heal up a large household, especially when the littlest ones haven't grasped the art of the Kleenex. What? TMI? Maybe. Well Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)