Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can I get a woot-woot!?

Today I find myself being incredibly spoiled by my kids and husband! Spoiled because they love me. Spoiled with breakfast in bed! Showered with handmade gifts! I love my children for making me wonderful handmade cards and trinkets! I love my purchased gifts too! I love my new cast iron skillet! I love my new perfume! I love my new stuffed softy frog and balloons and chocolate treats! I love it all. BUT..... I love my family more than any of the gifts. They are super sweet to me. My boys are working hard to spiffy up the house, because they know I love a clean home. My hubby has been so good to me. Not just today, nearly 14 years of marriage. I am blessed. Love runs abundantly in my home. Today and always!!! So, can I get a woot-woot?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)