Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can I get a woot-woot!?

Today I find myself being incredibly spoiled by my kids and husband! Spoiled because they love me. Spoiled with breakfast in bed! Showered with handmade gifts! I love my children for making me wonderful handmade cards and trinkets! I love my purchased gifts too! I love my new cast iron skillet! I love my new perfume! I love my new stuffed softy frog and balloons and chocolate treats! I love it all. BUT..... I love my family more than any of the gifts. They are super sweet to me. My boys are working hard to spiffy up the house, because they know I love a clean home. My hubby has been so good to me. Not just today, nearly 14 years of marriage. I am blessed. Love runs abundantly in my home. Today and always!!! So, can I get a woot-woot?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)