Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Newest Idea For Our Homeschool

I am excited to have the boys start using their blogs to keep a log of daily work. Not everything will be blogged but slowly we will begin to "journal" about our day through our individual blogs!

I hope to use this for accountability as well as giving the boys a creative outlet to track their own schooling adventures, who knows, maybe it will inspire them to blog about other things.

I would love to see Brady blog about his passions, currently, Minecraft! (Not to be confused with butt crack, right Brady? Lol, sorry, you had to be there!) or angry birds, or ants, fish, frogs..... The list is endless.

I hope Dakota will post pictures of some of his artwork, either drawings on apps or paper. It would be great to see his awesome stop motion videos forever archived on his blog! What other ideas would be fun to document? I would love some ideas and suggestions....

I am excited. :0)



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for contemporary homeschooling! I hope your boys have an awesome experience with blogging! Visiting from HHH. Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)