Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years resolution...

I have been giving a lot of thought to my plans for 2013. I have a lot of changes I want to make in my life and the lives of my family. I am sad that some of those changes have been on my resolution list for the last few years and I have come up short on meeting them each year.

I think I have a way to be successful this year. I am encompassing ALL of my proposed resolutions under one umbrella. KINDNESS

Kind to my body...
Kind to my family...
Kind to my spiritually growth..
Kind to others....

You get the idea. I think I will work on one or two measurable goals each month of the year and see just what I can accomplish in 2013! I am super excited!

What is your goal for 2013? Do you make resolutions?

Please share your ideas for 2013......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)