Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years resolution...

I have been giving a lot of thought to my plans for 2013. I have a lot of changes I want to make in my life and the lives of my family. I am sad that some of those changes have been on my resolution list for the last few years and I have come up short on meeting them each year.

I think I have a way to be successful this year. I am encompassing ALL of my proposed resolutions under one umbrella. KINDNESS

Kind to my body...
Kind to my family...
Kind to my spiritually growth..
Kind to others....

You get the idea. I think I will work on one or two measurable goals each month of the year and see just what I can accomplish in 2013! I am super excited!

What is your goal for 2013? Do you make resolutions?

Please share your ideas for 2013......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)