Friday, November 2, 2012

30 days of thankfulness, day 2

Today I am thankful for forgiveness and mercy.


I am thankful for the knowledge that I can make mistakes and repent and be forgiven. I am full of error. I make more mistakes in a day than I care to admit. I even deliberately, without much thought speak unkindly to or about someone far more often than I care to admit. I am grateful for a Creator, and heavenly father who knows my heart and is able to see me for who He would like me to be as well as who I am currently. I am thankful for His mercy and forgiveness.


I am thankful for the ability and desire to mirror Him to forgive and be merciful. I am nowhere near as merciful, but I try to be daily. I love that people can do unkind and hurtful things and with God's grace I can forgive them when asked, or be merciful and forgive them without them ever having to ask.

I am grateful for others forgiveness and mercy.


I am grateful for yours.... Thank you for allowing me to be fallible and flawed. Thank you for your ability to forgive. Heaven knows we all need it from time to time :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)