Hi friends. <shameful, sheepish, grin>
Its been ages since my last post.
I could bore you with all the reasons.
I will say I am sorry.I hope to catch up on some of the interesting things that have gone on in the past couple of months. Like
- Chicken pox, aka , polka-dots! Yes, the kids have all been vaccinated....not that the chickenpox care.....
- The arrival of our fourth foster kiddo (currently living with us, not the fourth ever) We call him Pie. He is 4, and cute as a button, and full of mischief, and a bit of a sprinkler..... Don't worry, I will go into more detail soon.
- Hanging with the biological family. Not mine :0)
- IEP planning. I love, love, love working with public schools! <insert sarcasm>
- The Broken arm, or not....
- Trying not to let tantrums take control of our home.
- Vomit, vomit, vomit......
- Transitioning home?