Sunday, December 23, 2012

The roadblock in my mind...

I was determined to do the entire 30 days of thankfulness this year.  I had grand intentions. I had a list all made out in my mind. After all, I have so much to be thankful for. I live a blessed life. I know their are many who have much less than I do. I don't just mean monetary or  physical possessions. I have a great family, chalked full of aunts, uncles, cousins. My immediate family all live in the same state. Shoot we are the only ones not living in the same county.  My kids are healthy. So are my husband and I. We want for very little. We are dry, sheltered, fed and even have what others may could consider luxuries.

See, I could easily go on and list 30 reasons I am thankful. But. I. Didn't. I guess life go too busy. Again.  Oh well, maybe next year. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)