Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6

Today I am thankful for the freedoms we have as Americans. Although I may not agree with a lot of the political agendas shoved in our faces on election years, I am thankful to have the freedom to hear the thoughts of others and to voice mine as well.
I hear people say that these are trying times, and I agree. America is changing. Her people are changing. I think we are very blessed to be a part of this great democracy.
More importantly, I am thankful for the knowledge that our Heavenly Father is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)