Saturday, November 12, 2011

Online homeschool resources

Here is a list of websites I have seen referenced on other sites I have visited. I have NOT checked them all out, but most I have. Check back often, there is bound to be more added frequently. If you have any you like to use please pass them along and I will add them here. 


www.math-drills.com
www.amblesideonline.com
www.tanglewoodeducation.com
www.khanacademy.org
www.edhelper.com
www.mathmommath.com
www.coolmath4kids.com
www.coolmath.com
www.learningpage.com
www.enchantedlearning.org
www.donnayoung.org
www.mrdonn.org
www.homeschooling.gomilpitas.com
http://www.homeschoolshare.com/Lapbooks_at_HSS.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, harsh or unkind judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)