Saturday, November 12, 2011

Online homeschool resources

Here is a list of websites I have seen referenced on other sites I have visited. I have NOT checked them all out, but most I have. Check back often, there is bound to be more added frequently. If you have any you like to use please pass them along and I will add them here. 


www.math-drills.com
www.amblesideonline.com
www.tanglewoodeducation.com
www.khanacademy.org
www.edhelper.com
www.mathmommath.com
www.coolmath4kids.com
www.coolmath.com
www.learningpage.com
www.enchantedlearning.org
www.donnayoung.org
www.mrdonn.org
www.homeschooling.gomilpitas.com
http://www.homeschoolshare.com/Lapbooks_at_HSS.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please be respectful of other. Kind language only. Opinions are great, judgements will not be posted. All comments are moderated, so please be patient; and if you followed the rules yours will appear soon :0)